Objectives of the Cultural Entrepreneurship training
Develop in Mali and Africa by 2025 a new practical and qualitative method of building the capacity of cultural actors through the entrepreneurial model “Entrepreneurship Maaya”.
Target audience of Cultural Entrepreneurship training
Young Cultural Entrepreneurs
Complete training program in Cultural Entrepreneurship
- Maaya-Culture and Entrepreneurship
- Maaya-Culture and Structuring of cultural enterprises
- Fundraising and financial management
- Maaya-Culture and Leadership
- Maaya-Culture and Sustainability of Cultural Enterprises
The prices are indicated for each call for applications
The dates :
- April-September and January
More information on this training?
The Institute Kôrè of Arts and Metiers (IKAM) in Ségou, Mali, created in September 2013, specializes in training in cultural entrepreneurship.